Mar 18, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Music!

I need help! I'm getting married in a few months and I have done next to nothing as regards my music. I was sent a questionnaire by my DJ, which I half-filled out before losing it. My wedding is going to be a good mix of parent-aged guests, people our age and a handful of children. We're also pretty split down the middle for US-borne and Irish-borne guests. I need suggestions (or requests if you are a guest) for as many songs, artists etc. to keep people dancing. I'll take any advice from friends and strangers alike. Also, recommendations on the equally important "Do Not Play" list are also happily accepted.

No comments:

10 Things in 1000 days

I decided to rationalize my impulse purchasing of knitting books by setting myself a personal challenge.
Here's how long I have left:

Is There Anybody Out There?

Total Pageviews