May 4, 2008

Lol

I'm famous... or my fear of Nature (the concept, not the publication) is...

From Andrew, one of our undergrads:
"I was in lab yesterday and a moth somehow made its way through about 8 doors and down into the basement. He was flying around for a while and I didn't pay much attention to him. Then all of a sudden, Liz, one of the graduate students in the lab, sees him and flips out. Right when I hear her, I'm thinking she had spilled something acidic or carcinogenic or horribly lethal or she lost her protein...but nope. It's the moth. She instantly points at me and shouts, "Undergrad. Kill," and continues being terrified. So basically I'm running around trying to catch this moth, while avoiding all the junk sitting around. After I miss him once, I turn around and see Liz with a bottle. She runs after the moth spraying the poor guy wildly with 76% ethanol. "This is the best way to get him," she says. It was massively entertaining. She eventually hit him and I had to clean it all up."

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Undergrad... Kill! Seriously, this has to be the funniest part of the whole story.

10 Things in 1000 days

I decided to rationalize my impulse purchasing of knitting books by setting myself a personal challenge.
Here's how long I have left:

Is There Anybody Out There?

Total Pageviews