Jun 10, 2008

Day 6: Flash drives cost nothing these days

I was uploading some pictures to my laptop at work during a break from thesis-writing. When I was done, the "safely remove hardware" function decided not to let me have my camera back. I got in a small temper and removed it anyway, but then realising that this could potentially damage my camera, I decided to take a picture in order to ensure everything was working properly. The flash going off caught the attention of my colleague, who looked at what I was taking a picture of, then looked at me with quite a puzzled expression on her face. I asked her why she was looking at me like I was doing something really bizarre, to which she replied jokingly,
"You know there are better ways to back up your thesis?"

No comments:

10 Things in 1000 days

I decided to rationalize my impulse purchasing of knitting books by setting myself a personal challenge.
Here's how long I have left:

Is There Anybody Out There?

Total Pageviews